GSI Creos Corporation, headquarters was certified gKES Environmental Management System Standard Step2h, and we are actively working on reduction of environmental burdens.
On March 31, 2011, GSI Creos Corporation, headquarters obtained a certification of gKES Environmental Management System Standard Step2h.
||KES Environmental Management System
Standard Step 2
||All operations such as design, manufacturing, purchasing and sales of textile materials and industrial products at headquarters.
||March 31, 2011
What is KES - KESEEnvironmental Management System Standard?
KES is a standard of gEnvironmental Management Systemh, and itfs a system set in corporate management for reduction and management of environmental burdens. The requirement for its gStep2h is almost the same level as the international standard, ISO14001.
¦ More information about KES ¦
¨KES Environmental Organization Official Website:
@http://www.keskyoto.org/ (in Japanese only)
T. Fundamental Principles
@@@`to maintain a better environment for the future`
GSI Creos Corporation recognizes that the global environmental conservation is one of the most important matters for all human beings, so that we, the whole company, can strive to conduct environmental conservation activities, as a part of our business operations, associated with as many people and organizations as possible, and aim to be a more reliable company.
GSI Creos Corporation strives to reduce environmental impacts associated with all activities such as design, material procurement, manufacturing and sales, and products and services in both the Textile Materials field and the Industrial Products field. We promote environmental management activities based on the following policies and work to realize harmony with the global environment.
- We continuously improve environmental management activities with a constant awareness of environmental impacts related to operations, products and services, promoting prevention of environmental pollution.
- We comply with requirements, laws and regulations in regard to the environment which govern to our operations, products and services.
- We work on the following issues relating to environmental burden of our operations, products and services as important themes for environmental management at headquarters.
- (1) Saving resources
- (2) Saving energy
- (3) Reduction of waste materials
- (4) Social contribution activities
- (5) Education for environmental improvement
- We familiarize employees with this declaration and disclose it to the public so that each of us can reduce environmental burdens responsibly.
- We actively participate in local activities for environmental improvement.
For achievement of these policies, GSI Creos Corporation promotes the environmental management system by goal setting and periodic progress review.
November 1, 2010